Dealership Virtual Visit
Due to recent concerns about COVID-19 and advice from The Public Health Agency of Canada, we are following the best practices to help contain the spread of the virus. We have been tirelessly making sure every surface in clean and proper hygiene maintained.
Along with that, we would like to introduce Virtual Visit. This will allow you to connect with our sales representatives without contact and all from the ease of your home. Please fill out the form provided and we will be in touch with you soon.
- What is Virtual Visit?
- Virtual Visit is how we can talk to you and allow you to ask questions on your time and where you want. We can Facetime, Duo, or WhatsApp to connect with you.
- Can I choose any time?
- Any time that is normal store hours.
- How do I sign up?
- By using our contact form below, you can decide which app and when. It’s just that easy.
- Is my session recorded?
- No, the session is not recorded.
- Can I do a test drive?
- Through our Virtual Visit, we can set up a time for us to bring a car to you for a test drive.
- Can you see me?
- Yes, as long as you have your camera is on and pointed in your direction.
- How long is the visit?
- As long as you want.