What do our AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS do?
Our Subaru service techs are the smartest, hardest-working technicians in the business. They are experts of diagnosis and repair. They treat every customer’s vehicle like it’s the most important one they’ve ever touched, and they refuse to accept any less from their teammates. Quality and customer satisfaction are the most important considerations for any Wilsonville Subaru technician.
Our preferred tech candidates want more out of their career than what they’re getting right now: Higher technology, more vehicles to service, a cleaner shop, better tools, higher compensation, better benefits, more training and certification. We offer all of that and more. If you’re tired of the same old grind in your current shop, consider these great benefits about Wilsonville Subaru:
• Newest, well lit, spacious, state-of-the-art shop in the Northwest
• Largest Subaru dealership in North America-no shortage of business!
• ONE lift per tech-your space is yours
• We supply huge, beautiful Snap-on tool boxes
• Better compensation than you’re getting now plus top dollar for master-certified techs
• We pay for ASE certifications and continuous Subaru factory training
• Free access to our luxury suite for premium events at the Moda Center (including concerts and Blazer games!)
• Consistent management structure and philosophy-family owned and oriented
While we will consider entry-level techs recently out of trade school (or equivalent), we are most interested in experienced technicians. Subaru vehicles are high-tech, and our customers deserve the best services we can offer them. So, if you have 3 or more years’ experience under the hood in a medium to high volume shop, and you want more for yourself and your family, apply below!